Friday, January 27, 2012

Waiting List for 2012

Thank you for taking the time to visit my design site! I am taking a limited number of new blog book clients for 2012. Please contact me so we can discuss whether I am a good fit for your project. Large blog book projects (200+ pages) are probably not something I can take on at this time since I can only work when my older two are in school and the baby is sleeping.

Projects I am looking for include:

Vacation Albums



Alphabitty Moment Books



Family Albums



Child Photography



Wedding Albums


Happily Ever After by Carrie Pauly Photography | Make Your Own Book

This is only a sample of the type of photobooks I can design - please don't hesitate to ask if you have a different project you'd like my help with!

The best email to reach me is: 4theloveoffamily@gmail.com

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP