Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How do I make a blog book?

Congratulations!

You've taken the first step towards being able hold proof of your precious memories in your hands!

You've spent hours and hours blogging about the things and the little things. Now it's time to get them off your computer and into a book!

You can't do this on your blog....


And that's where I come in.....

Please take the time to look over my new website, especially the FAQ's and COST sections - you can save both of us a lot of time that way.

If you would like to request an official cost estimate please note the following in your email to me:

1) your blog address

2) how many posts you want in each book (please include a date range as well)

3) a list of posts you want to exclude (or at least a description of them)

For example:
Exclude all posts related to: my etsy shop, my photography business, other bloggers, contests, product reviews

Please email me at carriepauly at gmail dot com and I will do my best to get back to you with a page total within a week. From there, if you decide to hire me, I require a $100 deposit and a signed customer agreement to hold your place in line.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP