Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baby Book Sample

From the positive pregnancy test to the candle on the first birthday cake, your blog entries can be turned into a precious keepsake of your child's first year and beyond.


Click on the image for a closer look. You can also preview the first 15 pages of the book in my bookstore


It's looking like I will have six people on the waiting list for 2010 so if you are considering having me turn your blog into a book, it's not too early to contact me for a quote.

3 comments:

Erin September 14, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

As always . . great work!

johnna brynn September 18, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

nice work. i'd like to hire you, but have some questions. i do not see a contact link on your blog. please contact me. j@johnnabrynn.com
thanks

Unknown October 18, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

i'd like to hire you! didn't see an email address. can you email me at grace2lilly@gmail.com
thanks! look forward to hearing from you!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP